Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hell Week Has Begun!!

This is just a short note to let you all know:

1. It is officially 1 a.m.
2. I am still at work.

3. I am still doing work.

The idea was to stay until 3 a.m. and then go back to our hotel rooms down the block (very classy rooms by the way, complete with kitchen and as I'm on the 24th floor, a full view of the East River), sleep for a couple of hours and then be back here at 6:30 a.m. On top of this superb idea, I was sick all weekend with the flu, am still sniffly/sneezy and not feeling up to snuff at all and I am so weary, I'm getting incredibly giggly about everything....a bit punch drunk or something is how I feel...and tomorrow is actually supposed to be even worse...that's it for now, we just a had a little lapse in our data checking and I thought I'd keep myself awake by posting this...tune in later this week to see if I have anything remotely interesting to report...it's a longshot, but you never know... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't stay late but didn't sleep and came in early - can bearly function.

-Floatinghead

Anonymous said...

what is going to be the reward after this is all over, hopefully a week of pampering. feel better