Friday, September 09, 2005

Back from Little But Very Important Journey




















Hi all, I got back from the beach trip on Wednesday and everything's crazy around here workwise still (Hell Week Part 2?) but I'm still on the nice California-laid back-all-is-right-with-the-world-vibe-though, so that's a good thing and I feeling good so I think it was well worth the money to fly out there - yes, two weeks would have been nice, but I have to take what I can get - I was very grateful for the time I did have...and the good fresh seafood from the Sea Chest, yummy wine, hiking with Dad, shopping and laughing with Mom - every part of those four days was perfect...I'll write more later, but for now I just want to post some pics that I think are lovely (as requested by Goody Delgado)













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes--thanks for the pics! Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time! Mother and Father Swarts look quite radiant and are always such a cute couple! ...same as it ever was...

Anonymous said...

Very nice pix!