Monday, January 23, 2006

Just Wanted to Say...Happy Anniversary!

to my mommy and daddy - this weekend marked their 37th year of bliss together... and they still dote on each other...what's their secret to a long and happy marriage? Separate schedules! You can't get sick of a person if you never see them! ha ha...just teasing! I will talk to you both later on...and a little gift is on the way!!

on a smaller note: I'm officially addicted to my Sweet Raisin Juicy Tube...I can't stop applying it, my lips are now so glossy, I'm blinding people as I walk down the street...but only if the sun hits me just right...

this weekend I moped and felt blue (still!) and then yesterday recovered greatly, because I had an awesome brunch with Magpie and Floating Head and then we laughed a lot as we flew to Magpie's nest to work on the Secret Project. Then we headed out to The Most Girly Temple of Sephora to try on perfumes, nail polishes, and lipsticks...and that was that.

Today I'm tired, but mostly I feel like this icky virus that has plagued me is almost gone...I think I just need to sleep really well this week and I'll be myself soon...

AlSO: On Friday, January 13th, it was Jacob O's birthday and I'm a terrible auntie/godmother. I did not call him yet to sing offkey. My gift is on the way though...that's something? He knows I love him, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mozel Tov to yer Ma n' Pa.

Anonymous said...

i love you too
jacob

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mother and Father Swarts! I see it's still "same as it ever was!" (Wow--I need to get some new jokes, huh?)For real though--I hope their anniversary day was wonderful. Your parents are so awesome, so much fun, and I love that they are still so in love with each other!