Monday, December 11, 2006

Boy was I drunk!

That's all I have to say... the office party started at 3:30, by 5 I was on vodka tonic #3 and decided, well open bar ends at 6, lets get these drinks in! And did I - I had 2 more by 6. Why did I do that?? And then a certain co-worker caused the real trouble - I won't say who except that you can sing his name like My Sharona hee hee ... by stealing the bottle of already made apple martini's and began going around to all of us and pouring it right down our throats - WHY??? Well I was having fun, isn't that the most important thing? The remaining people went off to another bar, but not me, I went home blessedly and fell asleep during Frosty the Snowman...I had to get up at 8 am to get the grays out - and slightly hung over, I made it to my 9am appointment with Isabel who did another lovely job on my highlights... I feel golden and pretty once more... I'll post a picture or two tomorrow...but I just had to clarify:

Yes, I was drunk.
Yes, I had fun.
Yes, I DID NOT feel good later on that night - I just don't process alcohol well anymore, the buzz wears off and I'm just left feeling groggy and headachy.

Cheers!

0 comments: