Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Merriest of the Merry Xmas to Three Particular People

Just wanted to say to the Three Musketeers - MM, Quick Draw, The Chia Pet - thank you so much for your kindness - I loved your gifts! - and for your friendship, I don't know where I'd be without it! Our trip to "Germany" was fantastic, Heidelberg was always my favorite city the first time I was there when I was 16 (ha ha!). Especially the hot ponytailed guy sitting across from me...sigh...can we go back?

Here's to many more laughs and fun in 2007 - cheers!

In other news, tomorrow night I'm off to home sweet home, Chuckie has lit the landing strip for me (i.e. put massive amounts of lights and decorations on the house) and Joyce to the World shall be attempting to pick me up from the airport but she'll actually just drive around the lot once and give up and go home so fingers crossed that Chuckie will actually get me....we shall see...I'M TIRED, CAN I LEAVE ALREADY???

0 comments: