Friday, March 14, 2008

Tomorrow, I shall have class...

But not today - today, I shall be tacky and tasteless if I choose to be...hey you, pull my finger!! Yingle yingle!

But tomorrow is a different story, I shall be peaceful and mindful because of the class I'm taking:

Hatha Yoga and Mindfulness
"Yoga in Sanskrit means to yoke. Yoga unifies body and mind, gradually leading to the recognition that they are not separate. Mindfulness is a practice of paying attention to the present moment on purpose and without judgment, noticing things without expectation or regret. When you intentionally integrate the practices of mindfulness and Yoga, you can deepen your connection with yourself at a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level, cultivating a sense of stillness and acceptance of life as it is. The workshop will introduce the foundations of mindfulness and relate them to Hatha Yoga, providing an opportunity to go more deeply into your own experience."

So, OM SHANTI, BITCHES and Happy Friday, Happy Weekend, and all that jazz...

Also, before I forget...Happy Anniversary to Snow White and Sneezy the Dwarf!! They've been living in the cottage in the heart of the forest for many years now and either it's Snow White's singing ("I'm wishing...for the one I love..." remember Mom singing that to us, Snow?) or is the sexy way Sneezy sneezes, but in the words of The Captain and Tenille, love has truly kept them together...

Someday your looks will be gone
When the others turn you off
Who'll be turning you on
I will, I will, I will, I will
Be there to share forever
Love will keep us together
Said it before and I'll say it again while others pretend
I'll need you now and I'll need you then
Stop 'cause I really love Ya
Stop I'll be thinking of Ya
Look in my heart and let love keep us together

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Are you saying my looks are gone and I turn others off so it's a good thing we have each other? Thanks alot!!! Snow is eternally youthful (because of $100 a month in hair dye and anti-aging cream!)