Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Check it out, we are legit...

http://www.qwaca.blogspot.com/

So go on and Google QWACA too ... see what you come up with on Wikipedia...

QWACA had an event this Sunday in Long Island City...it consisted of us getting a bit lost and walking around, terrified we would be abducted in a van (down by the river) and taken to one of the warehouses where we would be sold as sex slaves in Thailand...but then we finally found the little bistro Tournesal where we ogled the 2 cute French waiters and ate good frites and scrambled eggs and salad and a mimosa of course followed by bread pudding and then to PS1 for a very ANGRY and POOR PITIFUL PEARL feminist art exhibit - once again, I'll state that I do not much care for modern art especially the crappy variety such as this ... it just seems like not much effort and my sister's two dogs could poop on some canvas and I could hang it and someone would go "hey -ART!" ... plus, I was using my new big purple handbag and after being there an hour and having pretty much toured the place, this Ghetto Orc Security Guard came up to me and said that I had to check the bag because it was "too big and youse could totally steal some art" - so I got into it with the Orc and asked "are you kidding me?" and so we stomped out! How dare they persecute my purple bag like that? It was just a bad vibe there and we weren't into the loosely-termed "art" anyway so we hopped on the train to Target and DSW and for that, we were truly happy.

Viva La QWACA!!!

0 comments: