Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blah blah blahgpost, have you any joy?

No sir, no sir
Three weeks ill!
One week sick to my tummy,
One week cold and fever,
And one whole week full of coughs and chill
Oh November, to me you are so crummy!

Well, this is my Mother Goosey attempt to describe me and my life lately ... I haven't had the energy or motivation to post here but in all fairness, it's nothing too interesting. I work, I go home and make soup, read some, and crawl to bed. On the weekends, I simply omit the "going to work" piece. WAH WAH! I'm being childish, a big baby, but I NEED A BREAK from this. I want my mommy ... this simply won't do. I mean really, I have been sick since November 1st with a little bit of a turnaround last week and now, I'm right back at the beginning and then some. So November 2008? You suck eggs. I've barely left the house, except to go to work and to get soup. I need some fun but I can't summon the energy to have fun. BLAH. And it's all really good right now, so I am trying my ass off to enjoy things - like for instance, it's nice and cold just the way it should be in the Northeast in November and each day, I swear it may snow and we all know how much that makes me smile. It would help (in fact, as I typed this, I looked out my window with hope - but the skies are just gray, not angel-flakey). But, at the very least, I get to bundle cutely and drink hot things - like spiced cider and tea and coffees - and feel warm and fuzzy and cozy all the time.

So Question: What's a girl to do? Answer: take better care of self and try her little heart out to finish the year with a BANG! not a whimper.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy got a birthday mention miss suffering all the time and never thinking about others! (just kidding-thanks for the call) Allie