Thursday, November 19, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Some photos, then, to illustrate - first off - my few halloween decorations which I took down last night (finally!)




so that I could start the holiday time (I'm putting it all up a bit early because of the Veronical Visitation) - this made me very happy to do last night:


Also - Mom, here you can see the purple and blue curtains from (where else?) Ikea that I told you about - aren't they pretty?


This is my Green Man mask, my birthday gift from Mommy & Daddy



My purply pinky little light from Ikea


And finally we have - taken just moments ago - my patterned tights which I think I like but I also feel odd, like I have some weird skin disorder - slightly gave me the creeps when I put them on this morning -it's a texture thing I think.

Mom - I already know you are chuckling at my witchy pilgrim shoes! But they are so ME...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you buy those shoes on your last trip to Salem?'fly away-Fly away'(what is that from?)

me said...

Fah fah away? are you doing Forrest Gump?