Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Walking home from the grocery store last night, and I see this older, teeny (shorter than me), quite dapper looking - little vest and tie and a newsboytype cap - man standing next to the bushes near my building, smoking a cigarette. He caught my eye as I passed and he exclaimed "Good evening! How are you?!" and then did a little curtsy move, waving with his cigarette hand. I smiled back and said "GOOD!" and kept walking and I heard him reply...something. Could have been one of 3 things:

1. You are the best!

2. You have breasts!

3. You are blessed!

I really thought he said #3 so that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I don't think he would have just said #1, what does that mean? The best at what? And how does he know? And he didn't have a look of a dirty old man so I don't think it was #2. I got another old guy near the grocery store corner to say that kind of thing to me - one time during the summer he said "your ta-tas are like porcelain teacups". I felt like shoving him to the ground but I just rolled my eyes and kept going. So anyway ...

I am blessed!! The little dapper man said so! YAY for me!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone says that to you again you can say "and you are old enough that I am sure your snake has shrunk to the size of an inch worm". Although creepy, porcelain ta-tas do sound nice though!!
Snow

Anonymous said...

I bet the Universe would also tell you you're blessed... :-)

Nicole's Ta-Tas said...

And they aren't so much teacups as jumbo lattes from Starbucks!! Hee hee...

Nicola said...

And to the second comment,the Universe thinks I'm blessed AND FAT!!

Anonymous said...

Bodacious ta-tas!!

Me said...

Nice that its my parents who called them bodacious ta-tas! LOL!