Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Let me keep my mind on what matters, which is mostly standing still and learning to be astonished, which is gratitude.
~Mary Oliver

First on the gratitude list this morning? MY OH MY do I make good coffee. I honestly do. Buying Bustelo instead of the cheaper espresso helps (yes, I do lean towards thirfty, much to my dismay, but I'm learning to spend more when it's meaningful and appropriate, i.e. whenever I want) but wow! for some reason, this current cup stands out as scrumdidiliumptious... and here it is in all its glory

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool mug. Where'd ya get it? Must be from those beautiful kids behind it :)

Auntie Nikki said...

HA HA HA!!! I thought it was perfecct that I captured both!!!

Anonymous said...

You ALWAYS make good coffee b/c you make it with love!! And then when you use whipped cream in it...that's enough to make me become insignificant from so much happiness! :)