Friday, June 18, 2010

Ugh, What a Week...

I'm beyond exhausted, drained, all those things - drama at work, sadness for Dear Veronica, some highs & now a good Saturday planned: Mermaid Parade time!! Then a Brooklyn Cyclones vs. Staten Island Yankees game, hot dogs, a beer, Coney Island, beachy breezes and hopefully, onto a better next week. Okay, last time I went to the Mermaid Parade, I took about 200 pics - let's see if I exercise some restraint tomorrow. Now that I do believe I've figured out the Bloggie to Facebook thingamajig, I'm going home, to rest, read, eat kale, meditation time, then to SLEEP!!!


I do believe - by the way - this to be a terribly written post, but I'm really very tired and annoyed so I'm just trying to determine if the Facebook thing is figured out and then I WANT TO LEAVE MY OFFICE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

0 comments: