Friday, April 01, 2005

Major Announcement...SHHHHH!!

Well, I don't mean to shock all of you, but I wanted to use this post to inform you that I got the results back from the doctor and I am pregnant. I'm about 8 weeks along, which means that the baby has a due date of November 9th....a Scorpio baby! I'm excited, a little nervous too, but very happy...I think I want a boy so I can name it Charles after my dad...

disclaimer: for those of you stunned by my announcement, you might want to check the date on this post... :-P

On to real news...on tap for this weekend: packing! I'm leaving on Tuesday to visit my sister Heather, brother-in-law Dan and my niece and nephew Allie and Jacob - I can't wait!And I should have some cutie pie pictures to post when I get back! So I need to rest, as I'm still dealing with the tiredness and coughing from my recent flu bout and this week has been overly busy - here at work and otherwise. On Wednesday, I went to Sounds of Brazil with Lucia and Linda - Lucia is "friendly" with one of the performers - and so we got to hear some cool music along with giggling a lot from a few apple martinis...tonight, it's dinner with Frinee and my baby boyfriend James - James celebrated his 2nd birthday on Monday, so we are celebrating that...Sunday, I'm meeting some friends for tapas and sangria at Xunta...lovely..I hope they have my favorite "pinchos": almond stuffed dates wrapped in bacon - YUMMY! That's it for now...nothing else to report...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I thought of putting up the same joke on my blog....

-Floatinghead