Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!!

Hope everyone eats a lot and is happy and healthy.... I was going to make myself a big batch of green bean cassarole, but everytime I've tried to make it, it just doesn't taste as good as my mom's...so I think I'll wait until Christmas dinner and she can make it for me...plus having it only once a year makes it that much more special... the same goes for her grilled cheese sandwiches, it's only hers that taste soooooo good to me..although,there is a coffee shop around the block from my apartment and I had one there a few weeks ago - fantastic! They used rye bread instead of white, and oh the difference rye makes...Veronica, this is a lesson: you should always consult the Anthology of Bread before making sandwich decisions. So anyway, there is "Mom Food" Competition out there - look out Juicy! The other meal that my mom makes really well is biscuits and water...but that's a whole other story...

http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=382219626&m=1652&rr=y&sou

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot liver&onions-tuna casserole-rice oriental--- and all the other good stuff !!!