Wednesday, December 07, 2005

By Order of the Court of Joanne Hoffman...

I shall post! But just a quickie for now, I wanted to show you my cute little Christmas tree I put up in my living room:























And to let you all know how happy I was to wake up on Sunday morning (sick though I was) to find snow in the garden below my bedroom window! Unfortunately, since I was feeling like rubbish and dizzy and sick to my stomach, I didn't get to walk around in it, which I love to do... but the winter has just started and so I'll get another chance..soon I hope...but here is the highly adored First Snow:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took some good pictures from my big window on sunday too. It looked really beautiful out.

Anonymous said...

It is I, Joanne Hoffman!

I approve of this post because it has pictures. Pictures are good. Pictures "show" us exactly what something looks like. And what is the first rule of good prose? That's right, it's "show, don't tell."

I am now appeased.

Anonymous said...

Very nice decorative tree, in the holiday spirit.