Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Mommie Dearest

I'm going to make sure I'm home before 8:30 because that is when Mommie Dearest is going to be on Oxygen (ch.61). I love this movie, it's got a lot of great quotes and scenes that I like to repeat to my actual Mommie Dearest, The Juice Mother herself!

Tear down that BITCH of a bearing wall and put a window where it OUGHT to be

In the Pepsi Boardroom:
Don't fuck with me fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeo


Christina: There's a liquor store to the right.
Joan: I should've know you'd know where to find the boys and the booze.


No... wire... hangers. What's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you: no wire hangers EVER? I work and work 'till I'm half-dead, and I hear people saying, "She's getting old." And what do I get? A daughter... who cares as much about the beautiful dresses I give her... as she cares about me.

Yes, Mommie.
Joan: Yes, Mommie what?
Christina: Yes, Mommie Dearest.
Joan: When I told you to call me that, I wanted you to mean it.


Joan: TINA. Bring me the axe

It's just the kind of movie that makes me GRUNTLED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joan Crawford was pretty combobulated... FOR A CRAZY PERSON.

Anonymous said...

there were very few moments when she was gruntled during the movie...