Thursday, December 29, 2005

Still in Las Vegas

Just a quick post to let you all know that I am still here in Las Vegas (I was supposed to be back at work today) and won’t be coming back to NYC until Sunday… a few things came up and I needed to change my flight so that I could stay a few more days to help out … the Overoye Family left this morning so I’m feeling a little sad about not having any more smooshies around to cuddle with … Santa was very good to all of us (tons of great toys for the kiddies and adults) and having the whole family here was so fantastic – we all don’t get to see each other very often and so when we can all be together, we have a lot of fun – I’ll post some pics as soon as I get back to NYC… Happy New Year by the way! And we do have Monday off right? I feel like I’ve been gone forever and totally out of the loop, but that’s a good thing because I was seriously stressed out, not feeling healthy (mentally and physically) before I left (and most of this year actually) and now I feel a lot stronger, a lot better so that’s a good thing, as Martha would say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful new year, its great to just relax and not think of work and the other stresses of our lives

Anonymous said...

OMG - when I heard you weren't coming back on skedge I FLEW into a panic (did you get my email?). Anyway, I'm glad you're alright!

Get lots of rest and see you Tuesdayish!

Kaplah!

Anonymous said...

You're not in Las Vegas - I saw you at your desk!

- "Mystery" personage