Thursday, February 09, 2006

Happy New Year of the Dog










A few days have passed since this very fun Sunday outing with Floating Head, but here are some pics so that you can get a sampling of our day... it was EXTREMELY crowded, but once we walked a bit, we actually ended up finding a pretty good viewing spot, considering how many people were there...and I'm not big on parades, but this one was so much fun, very colorful and joyous and made me feel happy... so I think this will be on my annual to do list from now on... afterwards we had ate at Joe's Shanghai - food was pretty good but wait staff = GRUMPY. It is off the list!! Next time, we will try the Vegetable Dim Sum House located on what appeared to be Diagon Alley... we swore we had some floo powder and indeed we did!

And in the excitement department, for next weekend, an adventure has been planned...Floating Head, Magpie, and myself will be taking the Chinatown Express to Boston 7am Saturday morning, getting in at noon and returning on Monday evening! More details to follow... for now, it's back to work for me :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you almost got some pictures of all the cute guys holding the blue dragon...I think we should have followed them.

Anonymous said...

I am v. excited about upcoming trip to Beantown! I can start to rebuild my "Mugs of the States" collection. I had a nice Massachussetts mug, but it got broken :(