Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to All

Though I don't "celebrate" this day in maybe the traditional way, I think I can use it as an excuse to say I love you to all my friends and family and all those who keep me in smiles each day...

this includes:

the Las Vegas and Idaho Contingent of Mommy and Daddy, My dear SS Judy, Snow White and the 3 dwarves,

the Russian mafia teenager in my apt building who rushed to open the door for me last night, despite having a cigarette in hand, when he saw me coming with four bags of groceries,

this includes the ID checker here at work who gave me extra flowers this morning - the other ladies only got ONE, ha ha!,

this is includes all my brunchers and dinnerbuddies and margaritalovers and fellow Colonial Times afficianados,

this includes Vronicle the Mervyllous,

this includes my yoga buddy and NYPS co-founder and the two favorite instructors Michael and Jai,

this includes the lady at the counter in the deli I always go to for lunch who calls me "sweetie"

this includes уверенное кто-то

so for all of these Valentines that I have today, I'm very grateful and lots of love to you all!!

0 comments: