Friday, February 22, 2008

This little snow of mine, oh I'm going let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

YAY!!! It's been snowing since like 4 am and it's almost a foot already ... YAY!!! My snowfall has finally arrived - just for me - yes that's right, all this snow is for my enjoyment, although I share the joy with you all ... unfortunately I'm at work, but I have two huge windows so I have the blinds pulled back all the way and I can just watch the lovely winter scene as it unfolds...I woke up at 4:56 am this morning and listened to WFUV since I couldn't get back to sleep and when they told me the flakes had started to fall, I leapt up and out to the kitchen window to sit for awhile and watch it come down in that early morning blue light...thank you, Dear Weather Gods, for this treat ... even though now its more like sleeting, I may just go walk around in the Winter Wonderland ... so can I repeat it again? ... say it with me now, and jump up and down excitedly ...

YAY!!

0 comments: