Tuesday, March 30, 2010

From the Sanrio Vineyards...

They must have had me in mind when they came up with this...you know I'd want every SINGLE bottle - this is just way too cute for me and my Hello Kitty loving heart...

http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/wine/will-you-see-hello-kitty/

Hello Kitty Sparkling Brut Rosé - A deep reddish pink sparkling rose made from 100% Pinot Noir that has a frothy mousse as well as a pretty nose of rose petal and red currant scents.

Hello Kitty Sparkling "Sweet Pink" (Half Size) - This semi-sweet sparkler sports a pale pink hue and has very delicate bubbles.

2008 Hello Kitty Angel White - This is a fresh, very "blanc" white wine made entirely from Pinot Noir free run juice.

2006 Hello Kitty Devil Red - Garnet red with brickish highlights, this is a classically rendered Pinot Noir that presents a seductive bouquet of wild flowers and forest aromas.

Oh I must seek this out... where are you in NYC, Hello Kitty Vino?

0 comments: