Thursday, May 19, 2005

Walking Over the Brooklyn Bridge at Dusk...


This was taken last Friday evening when I met Tiffany and Mark for a crappy margarita while we waited for Lucia to meet us...then we walked over the Bridge to Grimaldi's, had OUTRAGEOUSLY great pizza and beer, then walked over to a bar in Brooklyn Heights for a lukewarm Irish coffee...tonight, luck was not with us in the cocktail category...Lucia and I sipped ours while Tiff downed hers like a shot, ordered a second one and drank that just as fast, earning her the new nickname of Quick Draw... Saturday was beauty rituals and poker; got my hair cut and highlighted (see previous pics) and then met Shirley, Mark, and Tiff (again!) in Astoria for pizza (again) a nice long walk and then to poker at Evan's, where I actually won a round - it's 10 bucks to play, I left with 6.35...not bad for only my second poker night, right? Posted by Hello

0 comments: