Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

This holiday is actually over for me, as I already celebrated THOROUGHLY on Saturday night... in the words of my father last Christmas after a dinner party: "boy, was I shitfaced!". And so I was. My friend Jeanine and her husband love Halloween, were married on Halloween last year and every year, they have a big party... so there were a lot of great costumes, fun and silly people, and lots of alcohol... a bit too much maybe, but I had fun and laughed more than I've laughed in weeks, so I think it was worth the minor pain I was in yesterday... The Geisha Girl (as I was being referred to) was the bartender's (The Man in the Banana Suit) best customer... it was Japanese Girl Gone Wild - bending backwards over the bar to let them pour shots down my throat?? That's so NOT me.... but alas, I did it anyhow and had so much fun... what can I say, Ozzy and Banana Man were egging me on and as long as I was feeling good, I would take the shot ... there was a guy dressed as a keg and he could actually pump himself (no pun intended) and give out kamikaze shots from this nozzle connected to his head... we all fell asleep at about 3am and then woke up the next morning and went out for breakfast at a diner up the block and we all looked a little green... here are some shots for you:
Lucia, the devil in the red dress beckons....
Lucia and Brother Mark

Sister Tiffany, praying to the Patron Saint of Beer
A goblin!
Lucia, Shirley, Mark and Tiff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister looks like she is holding a bolt of lightening, evil seed

Anonymous said...

brother and the devil are playing naughty