Friday, April 07, 2006

Busy Weekend - I'm Tired Already!

Delirium's Schedule Is As Follows:

1. Meet at Shea Stadium for 1pm Mets vs. Marlins - woo hoo, it's baseball season again! Looks like it could be a good year for my Mets and sometime boyfriend David Wright :-)

2. Back home for a quick change after game

3. Supper Club! This time, it was my turn to pick the cuisine and restaurant...and Magpie gave me the idea to go Scandanavian in Boston (and you can interpret what that means however you choose) so we are trying
SmorgasChef (http://www.smorgaschef.com/) in the West Village - they seem to have some really yummy fish dishes on the menu and lingonberry cocktails too! And as my father's maternal side of the family is entirely Swedish (and he is from Minnesota and used live above a man named Ole Oleson), I will consider this Supper Club event as a getting in touch with my roots sort of evening.

4. Sunday from 1-4pm there is yet ANOTHER Open House...when will this end?

5. After that, I shall rest...unless someone calls me with something more interesting to do.

BASTA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a 1/4 Dane, I am looking forward to some Scandinavian grub! And, of course, you speak Sweedish! Does LB have anything Norwegian to round things out? Maybe she should bring a copy of "Rubber Soul"!

Should be a top evening!

apiperisdown said...

Have you guys gone to Balthazar yet? I'd like to be an honorary Supper Club member when you do go! (Of course, if that's ok with the other members)

Aleena the Cleric said...

We have not done Balthazar yet!! We rotate turns so in maybe 2 months time, it will be my turn again and I think that will be my choice - you will definitely be invited to partake in the festivities!