Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Later on, we'll conspire, as we dream by the fire...

It's snowing very prettily outside right now, just like powdered sugar falling down, it's 17 degrees (weather.com says "feels like 12") and you would think with these two variables, I would be delighted. But I had a rough night. I went to bed at about 12:30 and fell asleep right away, only to wake up at 3am, wide awake and freezing. I could not get warm - there seemed to be no heat escaping out of the radiator - and I could not get comfortable and I could not fall back asleep until about 6am. DAMN DAMN DAMN. I woke up at 9:10 in a panic "I'm late I'm late I'm late" but of course I'm never really all that late, I have amazing getreadyfast skills. Out the door at 10 and I got here at somewhat of a normal time for me, close to 10:30. Boy am I groggy though. I predict a total collapse around 3pm, even with the aid of caffeine and a walk around outside or two (because who doesn't want to miss what maybe the last Walking in a Winter Wonderland moment for this season?). Ah, well at the very least, I'm cutely bundled, just the way my Da likes me to be :-) - if a bit red-eyed.

On to the work at hand! On to face the day... perhaps a slip and slide and a fall on the sidewalk too... lets see how the day unfolds...

0 comments: