Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm writing this to say...I'm a HORRIBLE daughter...I've forgotten to call my mommy and daddy on the third most important day of the year - first being Feb. 10th, second being October 26th - Sunday was my parents 39th Wedding Anniversary...39 years, do you believe that? That they could stand each other for that long? For some reason, I had it in my head that it was the 23rd...oh never mind, no use coming up with excuses now, it's too late....but I can declare publicly:

*I love you both THIS MUCH (imagine arms stretched out super wide).
*I think you are AWESOME.
*Thank you for sticking it out... I know with Charlie, its not always easy... hell, Joyce isn't a piece of cake either, but you did it!!! Keep up the good work!!

Snow White, oh what are we going to do next year for their Ruby Wedding??? We must discuss...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It better be something GREAT as you will have a whole year to get you're shit together.guess who