Thursday, January 17, 2008

Long time no speak...

I've been a bad blogger since I got back from Christmas Vacation, I know I know...I feel like I've let you down... but I have many excuses and rationalizations as to why you've barely heard a peep out of me... of course I came back to lots o' mess at work and all the stuff that I couldn't bear to handle before I left was still here, waiting to be dealt with. I realized that I did very little work in December - I was just hanging on until I could go home to Mommy and Daddy and rest because I was just so DONE with 2007. I mean it, I'd had it up to HERE. And THERE. So two weeks to the day after returning, I can finally say I'm almost caught up. Anyway... oh excuse #2? I've been sort of ill but not really so I've been sleeping a lot and trying my best to shake it - it's a cough and cold and fever sort of thing just kind of hanging there, not really developing into anything, except today I'm super sniffly and wheezy so can we please just get a cold and be done with it? I'm tired of this rundown feeling ... and the most obvious reason for not blogging is I haven't had anything worthy of typing down here - but have I ever? It's always been just blah blah blah, all the ramblings in my head, current mood status, is it snowing, and on and on... I think I just got out of the habit while I was unplugged in Las Vegas ... so:

RESOLVED! I shall blog faithfully once more... it's 2008, a new year after all , so let's get on with the newness and the resolute behavior and the discipline I intend to exert upon myself. Now, hmmmm... I have to come up with things to say.... I'll get back to you about that... maybe tomorrow ;-)

0 comments: