Friday, January 18, 2008

Loooooooong Weekend

So any plans? I have minimal plans ...sort of ...maybe some yoga, provided I can shake my baby cold/cough, then to the Land of Fort Lee, NJ for some poker and hot wings at Evan's ... then Sunday I'll check in on the Infirm Cousin Megan and maybe see "There Will Be Blood"... I'd really like to see "Atonement" but I don't know if I can take Keira Knightly and her fake Britishness for 2 hours...maybe I'll just borrow the book from Dear Sick Cousin, like I did with the OMG so fantastic so far The Historian - I can't put this book down, and I got freaked out the other night reading it before going to sleep because I felt as if something creepy was present...could it be VLAD THE IMPALER???!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Monday, I want more than anything to do NOTHING. Maybe see if Floating Head is back from DR and have Brunch/Early Dinner/Late Lunch so I can hear all the news? I'll have to call her and see...

Other than that, this post is BORING so again, I'll try next week to be a better, more entertaining poster for y'all...

0 comments: