Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Chicago Photos



Our view of Lake Michigan from hotel floor elevator

Elba enjoying the last bit of Portillo's Hot Dawg with a swig of beer!

Taking pics of ourselves in The Bean - I look confused because this thing is TRIPPY!

Underneath The Bean


The Bean




The Sears Tower

Elba breaking her back to get a picture of the Worlds Tallest Building (spires not included Kuala Lumpur!)

Our first strategery meeting in Dunkin Doughnuts - what shall we do today?

Navy Pier

Self portrait, top of double-decker tour bus - we are cold and it is windy. Enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We (Allie and I) loved your hat!! Allie has started collecting keychains from states and countries so a NYC one may be in order, too bad we didn't decide before you went to the windy city! And you were right-EWW!!!
Snow

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I totally would have gotten her a Chicago keychain!! What about Jake, does he collect anything?

And about the EW! That was SO icky...I think its more that I find Dwight so repulsive - poor Andy Bernard! And I'm a little sad, I liked pathetic Toby - will he be gone forever?