Thursday, May 08, 2008

Peace Out, Gnomies!*

*(that's actually taken from a pair of PJ bottoms that I'm taking with me this weekend that say "Hangin' with my Gnomies" all over it)

I'm totally OFF tomorrow and Monday so that I can fly to Chicago for a fun-filled mini-break - what's on the itinerary? Steakhouse, Wrigley Field, a history tour, a ghost tour, deep-dish pizza, world famous hot dogs, walking and shopping and drinking and all that jazz...a mug might be purchased (to pound an old joke to death...but we can't help it, can we?)

I'll report back to you on Tuesday most likely - and Happy Mommie's Day in advance to the best mommie a girl can ask for - she makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she makes me feel good - by God, she's a walking, talking Hallmark card!

Onward and Upward (that's just for you, MOTHER!!)

0 comments: