Monday, October 13, 2008

Sad sad sad...

Because I'll have to say buhbye to my visiting buddies soon!! They came in like a Texas Tornado last week and when they leave on a jet plane I'm gonna be as sad as rice cakes in a room full of chocolate ...WAH WAH!!!

So obviously, I've had way too much fun, so much so that my cheeks hurt from the laughter and entertainment both ladies have provided ... I'll post a few pics tomorrow I'm sure but I just had to let the universe know... WAH WAH!!!! From wine and cheese and giggles and up late the night they came in to Bronx Botanical Garden to Soho shopping to Korean food and my first taste of bimbimbab and soju (Korean sake) to a West Village breakfast to Midtown street fair to walking around our old collegiate stomping grounds of Barnard & Columbia to Riverside Park and The Amiable Child to St John the Divine to Absolute Bagels to Thai Tilapia and more sake and then to Mama Mexico where we were serenaded while giggling some more over margaritas and nachos - well, it was a whirlwind! So love you both and thanks for every moment!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--we did do a lot! Seeing it all listed out like that really made me realize it.

Remember the horn player from the mariachi? See him around lately?:D

Anonymous said...

I do believe he serenaded me to sleep last night... do you believe he's still in my courtyard!! They STILL don't have room for him at the restaurant - when I looked down at him in disbelief, he just shrugged his shoulders and kept on tooting!!

I am still cracking up about that-and Larisa going to the bathroom and ending up in the alley and he's out there - shrugging!