Tuesday, January 06, 2009


If only I could purchase some of this 1970's shampoo for my mother... then she too could smell as good as me, to the point that complete strangers come up to her and say "GEE YOUR HAIR SMELLS TERRIFIC"!!!!

Inside joke by the way... but my hair does smell really good :-)

Yes, I'm back...for those of you still checking...I had a wonderful, fan-freaking-tastic 16 days with The Mom and The Dad in sunny but chilly Las Vegas where I do believe I regained my vim and vigor so I'm approaching 2009 with some "pow!" and some "wow!", I hope. I vow to try my Girl Scout Best to not be a that blithering, blathering, sometimes sobbing, sometimes whining girl I was from November onward...resolved! Ah lets see how long that lasts, I'm all positivity right now because I'm still on the Christmas Vacation High but still, I'm going to try... and that's all we ever ask of you - is that you TRY. It's your duty.

0 comments: