Thursday, February 19, 2009

Did you know...

that this is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, the Age of AAAAAAAAquarius...AAAquarius...

"The song was based on the astrological belief that the world would be entering the Age of Aquarius, an age of love, light and humanity, unlike the then current Age of Pisces. This change was presumed to occur at the end of the 20th century. Forty years after the song was written, starting at 7:25am Greenwich Time on February 14, 2009, all of the astrological chart listed in the song actually aligned for 18 minutes. It is believed that this is truly the beginning of the Age of Aquarius."

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars


I think I'm supposed to credit my source, but it started with the Yoga Journal enewsletter and then I looked on some random site and now I can't find the link, so I'm sorry for cutting and pasting without recognition.

So, without further ado:

Let the sun shine, let the sun shine in, the sun shine in...let the sun shine, let the sun shine in, the sun shine in...

0 comments: