Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Apt. Pix


So this weekend: Indian food for the Magpie, difficulities and finally = RESULT! at Film Forum for Army of Shadows, plus Art School Confidential at the Angelika and brunch at Corneilia Street Cafe.

Plus: as of yesterday, the apartment is all paid for, leases have been signed and I'm locked in for 2 years...and Mr. Otto the Nicest Broker I've Ever Dealt With has another one bedroom available in the building and has posted what appears to be the same pics as my apartment - so here you go.






















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice now we need a housewarming party

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

- Vox

Anonymous said...

HOLD ON! What happened to the post that was here!?! I commented on it and everything! I came up with the Best. Name. For. A. Band. Ever! It was

Touching Cloth

And I STAND by its GREATNESS!

I'm glad you've got the apartment sorted out. That's Domino #1 nicely tipped for you! Onward. Upward. Left a Bit. And there you are.

Anonymous said...

Hey, "And I Stand By It's Greatness" IS a cool band name!

- Vox

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see how you will decorate! ...sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday--we had a speaker come and do some staff training--and I was running around like a madwoman! I will try to call or write soon!