Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Distraction PLEASE

I'm still acting like a miserable old cow. It seems to be going around because Floating Head and I HAD to meet up last night to have a lovely French meal and a glass of wine to try and DISTRACT ourselves from our blah-ness. It helped because she makes me giggle and that's the best remedy for blah-ness. And then I spoke to the Parents and they make me laugh too and then Snow White and she tells me good Dwarf stories such as"Allie, look, I have a surprise for me!" and so on.

But then I woke up today. And the Blah-ness and the Desire to Kick People remained. Even Barf had it, he said, "you look like me, like you just want to jump out of your skin" - and that's so it. So now, I'm going to go home, watch the Charlie Brown Xmas Special, bake something for everyone here - because being nice to other people is supposed to make you feel better - isn't that what Linus recommends to Charlie so that he gets some Xmas Spirit? And then I guess I'll try again tomorrow, but I think I just need to call it quits until 2007. I'm just burnt out, I have totally run out of gas and I don't seem to be able to spur myself into doing very much more than taking up space.

Lets hope the xmas television watching and baking inspires me, because at this point, I can't stand me. How can anyone else?

0 comments: