Friday, November 24, 2006

Stuffed as a Turkey!

Although I didn't eat any turkey yesterday...instead it was a Dominican thanksgiving, complete with the best roasted chicken I've ever had (I'm not a big chicken person either, so that's saying a lot), Russian potato salad, rice and black beans, and a yummy apple crumb pie... DELICIOUS!

and now...

it's time...

FOR THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!

The Christmas season has officially begun and I am beyond HAPPY about that... this is my favorite season and I love the xmas songs on the radio, the decorations, the lights, etc... I started putting stuff up yesterday in my apartment, but I need to buy a tree later today but lights are already around my windows and here at One Park they've already gussied up the lobby - woo hoo!!! Now it's time to start on my office since I'm trying to get as little done workwise as possible today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nik Nak,

I need my "schedule of X-mas time specials". Any links?

- Vox

Aleena the Cleric said...

I'll be sending to you directly!