Monday, February 05, 2007

Bad bad bad bad mood

Typical Monday, I suppose, although I don't really dislike coming to work so it's not a "I hate my job, can't I stay in bed?" sort of bad mood, but it's REALLY cold, like Artic cold so maybe that started me off. The guy on 1010 WINS this morning was interviewing some Russian guy at a bus stop about how cold it is and he said "you look like Krushev in that hat!" and the Russian guy says "aw, its not that cold, this is like a Russian summer". HA! And people think Russians have no sense of humor! So maybe the cold, the bundling (which makes you feel fat, all those layers), the coming into the office and feeling the major heat which I hate, the lack of coffee and having to rebundle to go out and get the coffee, the dumb, lazy people in the world, the bad hair day (due to hat head, mostly) all contribute to BAD BAD MOOD.

It's dissipating now though, so that's good. Stay tuned to see how this all turns out...will she smile once this week without it hurting her face? Will she stop grunting at co-workers? Will her boss stop avoiding her because he reads her body language really well and reads the sign above her head that screams: "KEEP AWAY FROM THE ANGRY LADY"? Well, we are all on pins and needles waiting to see how this mood resolves itself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...grunting at coworkers...lol

Aleena the Cleric said...

It's true!! And I yelled at UPS today too - they are very bad Jerry, very bad man!!! (that's my imitation of Babu btw). But I have to say, IT FELT GOOD to yell at them and be Tough Chick. Got some aggression out.

Hopefully the ALS (Angry Lady Syndrome) has mellowed out and I won't be irritated by the way people breathe and I won't cry when I see cute sad pictures of puppies..what a moody crazy girl I am this week!