Friday, May 11, 2007

The Great Historical Adventure Begins

It's 10am, Friday morning...last minute packing is being done right now as we get ready for the drive to Jamestown today! I'm meeting the rest of the Goonies at 1:30 and then we hit the open road and we won't stop until we hit a Cracker Barrel somewhere south for a late lunch/early dinner...now back to the packing at hand.

Sunglasses = check.
Camera fully charged = check.
Pilgrim hat = check.

Snow White! How about The Office? Didn't I tell you the last 10 minutes rocked!! Woo hoo Pam! I love the way they are having her slowly come out of her shell and try to change and I love that she was the one to walk across the hot coals and I love the fact that she finally called out Jim on what a jerk he has been to her and that she scolded everyone for not coming to her art show. Other best moments? When he told Stanley to go to the back of the bus and he just looked at Michael in that Stanley way and said "excuse me?"; when the always drunk lady (I can never remember her name) thought she had her bathing suit on under her shirt and she flashed the camera; Toby all ready to go with his sunscreen and then Poor Toby all lonesome in the office by himself; Andy falling into the water in the fat suit...oh the whole show was a hoot, just as hysterical as last week's. Anyway Snow, I'll laugh with you about more on Tuesday when I call you with the Dancing Results.

So now you all can look forward to some colonial-type blogging when I get back, illustrated with possible silly pictures and whatever historical facts I pick up during the many activities planned for tomorrow...we will be exhausted I'm sure, but laughing all the way home.

0 comments: