Wednesday, May 16, 2007

More Jamestown Shots...

Courtesy of Vudulicious... I realized there weren't too many of me in my pics (obviously since I'm the one shooting) and she had some great pics so and my mom always complains that there are never pictures of me, so....



In pole position and ready for colonial good times!



by the seawall we all slipped down - not super flattering of me, I know, but I think I look happy nonetheless...and I was



Ly and I enjoying our Stewart's Old Tyme Soda Pop

Playing checkers in our rockers on the front porch of Cracker Barrel...I included this shot so that you can see my lovely farmer's burn - check out that arm - lovely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the second picture, you kind of remind me of "in Bilal's village" :-D

Aleena the Cleric said...

I knew you were going to say that!!! Because I said it in my head - also when I saw the pic of Elba and I on the bus that I took - my face is all freckly and close to the camera - oh my Lucy!!

Anonymous said...

Nik,

Just checked out the pics and stuff and I must say...YOU GUYS TAKE THE COOLEST EFFIING TRIPS!!!

A few comments:
-That picture of swampy "Jamestown" reminds me of the bog Frodo, Sam & Smeagal cross in LotR,
-Colonial Ass realy hasn't changed much since the 1600's,
-FH always looks FIERCE

Glad you all had a good time.

- Vox

Anonymous said...

My hair was FIERCE!