Friday, June 01, 2007

The Weekend Fun is Upon Us..Let Us Rejoice!

I don't have too much planned - cuz folks, I'm worn out. I'm depleted. I can't do no more - Merv, I need to borrow the Cape Ability! I was exhausted last night when I got home and I just couldn't rouse myself to do much about it. I have nothing left to give. Sigh. Poor Pitiful Pearl.

So I'm desperate for a vacation at this point (see my "I hate the Yankees" rant yesterday for an example of how this manifests itself -what a grumpus I am)! But tomorrow, I'm heading up to La Bronx for The Vox Family Baby Shower - that's right, we are counting down the days until the Grand Birthing of The Vox Child! It will be Voxmas ... Howie, can you take the pressure of this? Baby Suri is squirming in her little diapers right now, she knows her match is on its way.

And that's about it. Maybe a little shopping on Sunday ... maybe ... provided there are no America's Next Top Model marathon traps for me to fall into...

I shall now leave you with a quote:

Here is my secret. It's quite simple: one sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, from The Little Prince

0 comments: