Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Friday Y'all - Ding Dang!

For all of you TMZ.COM readers out there, you'll recognize the Britney-speak...anyway, I'm just sitting here finishing up my workweek, eating some Peanut Chews with my afternoon coffee and feeling very glad for Mr. Gore for winning the Nobel Peace Prize...how cool is that man? I urge you all - should you be so inclined as I was - to sign the petition at http://www.draftgore.com/ - I don't think he'll run for President, but it's something hopeful...and after all, he really won in 2000 so its just sort of reclaiming what was rightfully his from Sauron Cheney and Sauramon Bush...save the Shire indeed!
So this weekend? Yoga hopefully, both days, maybe some time at Culturefest 2007 in Battery Park, finished up on Sunday evening with my Lobster Dinner - lobster, at long last, my love..how you've been missed - with some friends. And that be that.

0 comments: