Friday, October 05, 2007

Pomegranates and Pumpkins

So the wheel has turned 'round again and it's officially fall and that means its the time of year for my favorite fruit to start appearing in the markets ... they are small right now and not at full flavor but yummmmm... I picked one up for a dollar last night along with a pumpkin that I will carve and roast seeds once it gets closer to Halloween...I remembered that last year I had forgotten to get one and then all of a sudden it was Halloween and no Jack O'Lantern to set the scary mood...this time, I'm prepared...

Nothing else of real interest going on here...as you know, Monday is the Birth Day and for some reason this year, I'm not really into it...its another year older dammit and more gray hair to cover (which I'm having done tomorrow) and more creaky bones to stretch out at yoga (which I'm doing on Sunday) so I'm just keeping it mellow this year, some dinner with friends kind of thing and then let's move on. Basta!

In the meantime, check out
http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/index.html . I hope this guy keeps the site going, there are a TON of men out there getting way too much plastic surgery and end up looking like women - he takes suggestions, so if you have any to add to his list, go on and contribute!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It figures you would like that website, with Steinbrenner included. I bet if Steven Tyler was a girl, he'd be kind of hot (he'd look like Liv, maybe?)

- Vox