Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You know Spring is approaching for real when...

You (meaning me) purchase and eat your first Cadbury cream egg of the season...I haven't had one of these yummy treats in a few years, I do believe, but I have been the victim of some MAYJUH mood swings these past few days and I felt the magic of the cocoa bean was in order...seriously I've been awful. I can't stand to be around me. Lucky for me, I was able to stick to myself in my office for most of the day and not take it out on anyone. The most attitude I displayed was when I bought my sandwich for lunch and the blonde bimbo in front of me was on her cell phone, had already paid for her massive iced coffee and yet was just standing there, idly putting her money away and chitchatting on the phone as a line was forming behind her and the cashier shouting NEXT! while glaring at her. She still didn't move. So I elbowed her and meanly snarled "are you going to move or what"?

She was asking for it, I don't feel bad...

But the egg made me feel better - although I have to gripe, they are much smaller than they used to be and I'm not sure that's a bad thing since they are SO rich - this was about as much as my poor teeth could handle.

Now I want another one.

DAMN YOU EASTER BUNNY...

0 comments: