Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm a bit tired today... I met Ms. Lucy for mango margaritas last night...it was just one of those days where a cocktail of some sort is needed so that you can breathe properly again. Sigh. I got home at a normal time but for some reason, I feel a little "less than" today...not the juggy self I've been the past week...hmmm, I don't like that. But wow the margaritas were GOOD. This place always gives you a generous amount of tequila...nice indeed.
One thing might change that feeling and that would be seeing HOT FUZZ (by the same guys who did Shaun of the Dead) tonight with The Cousin because chances are I'll laugh. A LOT. And laughter is the best medicine. So fingers crossed on that one. Tomorrow is Earth Day and I'm going to Integral to see what's up there, including a film on Protecting the Amazon Rainforest ... then Sunday is yoga (yay!) and then the movie "Fracture" at Union Square.

Yawn! I think it's time for coffee...or something...the weather is so nice, I just want to go sit outside but I cannot, I must work...oh woe is me... I do go and sit outside for lunch though and as I sip my OJ and eat my banana, I've come to the conclusion that drug deals are being done right in front of me. These guys come and sit on the steps of the building on the corner and people must know that they are "open for business" because little by little, he gets customers - money exchanged, a "hand shake" and whatever just happened has happened and the customers walk away. It took me awhile to figure it out, what all the hanging out was about, but now I get it. I wonder if they know there are FBI offices in that building?

I know this is a pretty boring post, but I felt like posting and yet since today, I am feeling "less than", I can't seem to think of much interesting to report...such is life. Some days you feel like a nut, some days you don't...

0 comments: