Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Orchid Show Notes

The Orchid Show was amazing...simply beautiful...see below for a sampling of the over 50 pics I took - they really don't do the show justice though, you'll need to see this for yourself someday. So what else is new? A bad mood seems to have permeated my existence this week and I seem to hate everyone. I can't shake it. Oh well, I have to fight on, I suppose. Maybe I just need to go see Blades of Glory or Hot Fuzz and laugh my ass off and I'll feel better. Or when I go to yoga this Sunday, that will help refocus my head a little bit. Anyway, enough about me - let me know how you are - misery LOVES company :-D


Here's Floating Head on Metro North on Sunday, enjoying her coffee and shiny new lovely haircut:




And here is the orchid I bought - lovely isn't she? I think her name is Elizabeth, but I'm not sure. Veronica knows why that might be her name! "Sitting in the beavis treeeeeeeee..."

0 comments: