Thursday, August 16, 2007

Adobe! The little car that's made out of clay!

"German engineering fused with Mexican know-how"...


SO I am back from Arizona where we repeated this jingle from a SNL commericial over and over and over and still cannot get it out of my head ... I have a lot to report - basically, I had a blast, not a single bad moment, just lots of sun, giggles, and rest, Native American-style but for now, here are some pics - we ended up doing a day trip to the Grand Canyon so I have a million awesome photos to choose from but these are my favorite shots:


Floating Head's big pink balloon cowboy hat from Rawhide!


Not a super flattering photo of me, but its a cute shot so I cringe and include it...


A desert sunset from our balcony





Saloon girls... we had one of those old-fashioned photos done - the flash in the picture is not a light emanating out of Floating Head, that's my flash as I take a picture of the real photo!


Cowgirls!


Me on my horse, Luna - pretty ain't she?


Jany the Cowgirl is looking back at me as I try to control Luna and take a picture!


View of the pool from our balcony - we spent most of our time in the water!


Bell Rock, outside of Sedona, one of the major "vortexes" in the area




The Grand Canyon




Me on the Death Cliff, as Floating Head called it - basically, a few steps to the back of me and its bye bye bye... I'm going to guarantee my mother likes this shot of me because I'm wearing a hat and she likes me in hats ... I like it because I look really happy, which I was




Floating Head, having a quiet moment alone with the Canyon





Jany!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures, looks like you had alot of fun and very relaxed

Anonymous said...

Remember how we used to say together, you and I were the Adobe car? Hee! These pictures are beautiful--what a wonderful place to go! I'm glad you had such a nice time. Hopefully we can talk soon and you can tell me more.

Love, M

Anonymous said...

These desert pix are making me cry! These pix capture the beauty I love so much - it's nice to know other people enjoy the sonoran like I do!