Friday, August 03, 2007

Calm, cool, and collected

These three things are my aspirations for this weekend:

I'm hoping to stay calm and peaceful by going to yoga for the next two mornings..so far, its been two weeks in a row that I've gone to a class without the assistance of Floating Head - she hasn't had to babysit me or bribe me to get up and go.

I'm hoping to stay cool by mostly staying indoors or in a heavily shaded outside area and finishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...I'm on chapter 10 and I must know what happens next...plus I have to finish it by Friday, when I leave for Arizona...

I'm hoping to stay collected by getting myself packed and ready for Arizona and just taking care of a few "Nicole" things before I go...this week has been an alright/pretty good sort of week and I want to keep the vibe going into the weekend...I tend to lose my focus for some reason when I have too much time on my hands...so lets see how well I do when I get back to y'all on Monday...

Adios Amoebas!

0 comments: