Wednesday, August 08, 2007

How can a rainstorm bring NYC to its knees?

You can read this article in Newsweek to find out how - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20182206/site/newsweek/ - unbelievable, yes, the rains were heavy, but this is ridiculous. The whole city should not stop running just because it's WET. When people make the argument that this city is becoming a third-world country, it's hard to argue with them on days like this...

I decided to wait it out and not even leave my apartment until the morning rush had ended and I still didn't get to work until close to noon. And it was disgustingly hot and humid. UGH. But tomorrow is my last day until Arizona and so let's focus on that, shall we?

Crumbling infrastructure...the question is, what will fall apart next? I'm scared to find out.

0 comments: