Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just a short post to say: I'm TIRED. The month of September has - so far - been HARD. Tiring. Workwise anyway - I was here until close to 9 last night, got home just in time to see the Mets FINALLY win after a 5 game skid - they have to win and go to the World Series, because my dad said if they go to the World Series, he's on a plane if I can get tickets...how fun would that be? So, the Magic Number is now 10 and I'll say my prayers and cross my fingers and not hate on the Yankees, because this guy at work believes that negativity only makes bad karma for the Mets...so I won't think about them, just my Guys...

I have to work on Sunday but on Saturday, I'm hopeful about maybe going to the Renaissance Faire... que sera sera, whatever will be, will be...the future's not ours to see...que sera, sera....

0 comments: