Friday, September 21, 2007

Oy Vey!!

What a day... I felt like I was going to pass out earlier, my adrenaline was PUMPING. I had so much going on and quick quick quick, fix this, check the configuration on this, get IT to come down. So, yeah, OY. VEY. I'm rattled. Today was the culmination of a month's plus worth of work, testing, fixing errors, etc and so now all I have to do is come in on Sunday for awhile, do some more testing and then - hopefully - the most stressful part of my year is done for a few weeks...then in November it gets tricky again... but! Renaissance Faire tickets have been purchased (though not a mug...yet....ha ha to Floating Head) so tomorrow morning, I shall have my fairy princess wings applied and will be flitting off to the enchanted woods of upstate New York, where I shall see many tall, strong boys with ponytails and beards dressed like medieval warriors and knights...swoon!

And that's all she (she being me) wrote! I'm going home to have a glass or two of wine and then hopefully to sleep after jumping for joy over a METS VICTORY. You people aren't praying hard enough out there for me and my Mets...last night's loss (i.e. CRUSHING MELTDOWN) made me very sad and a sad ole me is hard to deal with...

0 comments: